Canadian Conference on Building Science and Technology
November 6 - 8, 2017
Call for Abstracts
Abstracts are currently being accepted on building science research, design and practice. The organizing committee is currently inviting both conference paper and presentation abstract submittals for the event until October 31, 2016.
The abstracts are to be submitted online at ccbst2017.ca
Download the call for abstracts flyer here.
Buildings XIII International Conference
Thermal Performance of the Exterior Envelopes of Whole Buildings XIII International Conference
The thirteenth (13) international conference on Thermal Performance of the Exterior Envelopes of Whole Buildings XIII will be held December 5–8, 2016. This conference will present two tracks:
PRINCIPLES – Devoted to Research
PRACTICES – Focusing on Practical Applications and Case Studies
You are invited to submit an abstract for presentation in either the Principles (research) or Practices (practical applications) track. Special topic Workshops will be presented before or after the conference. A written paper will be required for all presentations.
Papers should focus on the development of High Impact Technologies and processes to be life cycle cost effective, and reduce energy use and environmental consequences. Papers should demonstrate how their topics, on the Thermal Performance of the Exterior Envelope of Whole Buildings, will lead to high performance buildings. Papers on case studies need to be unique and new. Papers in the Practices Track should provide technologies ready for implementation; those in the Principles Track shall show the promise of short to mid-term.
Dates to Remember
December 5–8, 2016 - Conference dates
- May 29, 2015 - Abstracts due to email@example.com
- July 24, 2015 - Notification of abstract acceptance to Authors
- January 15, 2016 - Authors submit completed manuscripts to Session Chairs for peer review
- March 30, 2016 - Peer review comments sent to Authors. At this time, Authors are encouraged to provide updated research data, with the concurrence of the Session Chair.
- June 17, 2016 - Final draft of papers and updated abstracts are due to Session Chairs
- August 30, 2016 - Papers returned to Authors with ASHRAE's editing
- September 16, 2016 - All papers must be returned in final form to ASHRAE for publication
Corporate $250 / Individual $50 / Student $25
Please go to the Membership tab to review the benefits of each and what level would best suit you.
Online Membership Registration and Renewal
Individuals or Companies wishing to become members of MBEC can simply click Become a member of MBEC (in the MEMBERSHIP heading), fill out a simple membership application, pay the affordable yearly fee online and you're done!
To renew your membership, go to the MEMBERSHIP heading and simply click Membership Renewal (you will be prompted to login). From there, you are moments away from renewing your membership for another year.
Corporate Membership Structure
For a small fee of $250, the Corporate Membership allows up to 6 individuals from an organization to attend MBEC seminars at no cost.
Corporate Memberships include:
- MBEC seminars and events for up to 6 individuals may attend at no cost
- Ability to have an unlimited list of names under the membership; any of those 6 may attend MBEC seminars and events at no cost
- Access to Members Only section of MBEC web site (members list, MBEC forum, etc)
- Subscription to MBEC news and updates
Any additional attendees over the allotted six will be invoiced directly to the company at a rate of $10 per individual.
Please note, the main bundle administrator will be the one responsible for adding individual names to their corporate bundle list. This will help ensure all in the company desiring to be kept in the loop with MBEC activities be made aware of such.